Monday, May 7, 2007

yucky LAMBSHANKS.

EVERYONE HELLLOS!!
ehs. i think not many freshies come to this BLOG. it is DYING! - . -
sad lar. ):
and.
who agrees with me that LAMB SHANKS arent meant to be eaten? pls comment.
today during demo i nearly DIED.
that I-DUNNO-HOW-YOU-EXPLAIN-THAT smell. was killlllling mw . PLEASE..
i believe FIFI agrees with me LAR...
personally,
I THINK THAT PIECE OF MEAT STINKS.
hahas. . personal opinion.
rebuttals are welcomed
___________________
okays, enough of criticising that piece. no two piece of smelly stuff,
I WANNA SAY, FRESHIES ARE GREATLY MISSED BY ME!!
hahas.
juniors no need to miss them..
im LIKE counting how many of you has joined jinsheng, arron wingyin they all; the CALL-PEGGIE-PORKY gang.
and SEAN. all beacuse of u. TSK. ive got a new NICK.
RED BULL.
GAWD.

No comments: